• All hip hop classes feature age-appropriate music, costumes and choreography.
• Hip hop classes are offered to 2nd – 12th grade current DSOD students.
• Participants must be enrolled in at least one other DSOD class.
• There is no pre-enrollment for hip hop. Students simply attend the scheduled classes they wish to.
• Hip hop is a 1-hour specialty class that is offered 8 times a year.
• 4 classes are offered before Christmas and 4 classes are offered after Christmas.
• Students MUST attend at least 4 of the 8 classes to be eligible for recital participation. NO exceptions.
• The hip hop fall schedule is posted in August.
• The hip hop winter/spring schedule is posted in January.
• Acceptable attire includes dance tops, tank tops, t-shirts, dance pants, sweats and shorts.
• Acceptable shoes include sneakers, high tops or jazz shoes. No open-toe shoes.
• Tuition for each class is $15 and must be paid for at the door with cash or an online charge.
• DSOD does not accept checks.
• There is no pre-payment option for hip hop classes.
• Each hip hop group has its own costume and routine in the recital.
• A total of 5 rehearsals are held for recital dances on various weekends in March, April and May.
• Dancers MUST attend at least 4 of these 5 rehearsals to be eligible for recital. NO exceptions.
• There is a charge for the hip hop costume, shoes and rehearsals of approximately $125 per dancer.
• This charge is billed towards the end of March and is eligible for online payment.
DSOD 2018 RECITAL HIP HOP SCHEDULE
**To view the above handouts requires Adobe Reader.
If you do not have Adobe Reader, you can download for FREE from Adobe by clicking here